If you found this website, you probably already know just how important the internet is to career planning, resume distribution, and job hunting. Many people are aware of the opportunities available, but they fail to optimize this method. The internet’s role in career planning is increasing at a staggering rate; there are more job boards, websites, and job information sites than ever before.
How can you use these services to the fullest advantage? Here are some ideas for online opportunities to help you capitalize on the internet:
- Start networking
- Find and research government positions
- Get help from resume distribution services
- Perform research on selected companies
- Gather career information
- Access the job ads from many large newspapers
- Submit electronic resumes
- Utilize resume databases
- Gain access to job descriptions
- Find websites that are industry specific
- Research the yellow pages.
The above tips can help you save hours of job searching by giving you ideas for converting your resume into an electronic form and posting it on internet job sites.
We help clients with their individualized, online job search, company research, and resume posting. If you need assistance, we are just a phone call or email away.
A powerful resume = job interviews = job offers!
“If You Are Not Happy With the Results Your Resume is Generating Then Act Now to Change Your Future”
We look forward to partnering with you in the future,
Candace Davies ACCC, CRW, CIC, CPRW, CEIP, CECC
Review Candace’s credentials here.