My name is Candace Alstad-Davies. I’m the President and Founder of Cando Career and Resume Writing, which has been operating for over 17 years. I love what I do as a Dual Certified Professional Resume Writer and Certified Interview Coach because I get to help people all over the world. It’s gratifying and I sleep very well at night knowing that I have made a difference in the lives of many great people all over the world.
Snippets of my credentials:
- Dual Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW, CRW)
- Certified Employment Interview Professional (CEIP)
- Certified Interview Coach (CIC)
- Associated Career Coach (ACC)
- Created over 4500 resumes and cover letters
- Extensive interview and career coaching experience and knowledge
“I have no revisions Candace, everything is perfect, I couldn’t change a word. The formatting is excellent as well. I have really enjoyed working with you. Thanks”
G. K. New Jersey
“Well, I actually thought my resume was good to start with, boy was I wrong. I am so embarrassed that I was actually sending it out to companies. Your work is incredible.
Thanks again Candace.”
Y. K. New Hampshire
You Will Benefit by Candace Belonging to the Following Associations:
The following associations enhance our knowledge and reveal our genuine commitment to our clients and to our professional industry. Each of these organizations has a code of ethics that its members must abide by.
- Career Coach Institute (CCI)
- a virtual training center that focuses on career coaching
- Kennedy Information – Career Management Alliance
- the career & employment industry’s first global training, development, and professional networking organization
- Professional Association for Resume Writer and Career Coaches (PARWCC)
- an International association for resume writers and career coaches based in St. Petersburg, Florida. Members are given ongoing training and mentoring opportunities.
- Career Directors International
- a global resume writing and career coaching organization that provides members with certification programs and innovative learning opportunities
- Association of Online Resume and Career Professionals
- an organization specifically targeting Internet-based career coaches and resume writers who run their businesses utilizing online technologies
All of the company’s writers are certified members of one or more of the above professional organizations. As such they, too, are bound by strict codes of ethics.
If you’d like more information about our services contact Candace by email or call toll-free 1-877-738-8052.
Snippets of my personal achievements:
- Written thousands of resumes for clients with incomes from $15,000 to $500,000
- Expert knowledge of diverse occupations, employment and workplace trends, job search techniques, career assessment, and career planning strategies. This knowledge is evident in our “top-notch” marketing documents and in our clients’ successes
- Author of many published career-related articles
- Author of four career specific e-books
- Selected and interviewed for my career coaching expertise for the article “How to Ace Your Job Interview” by JoAnna Zulla, writer for Women’s World magazine
- Featured writer of online web sites
- Career Expert in the book Top 100 Strategies to Recession-Proof your Career authored by Wendy Enelow
My formal educational background includes:
- Career Development Courses
- Business Administration – Major: Marketing and Management
- Earned Credit and Financial Management Designation
I’ve also completed numerous writing, human resources, and management courses. My proven track record for creativity and composition, combined with the ability to identify unique characteristics and competencies in each client, allow us to craft resumes that are tailored, strategic, targeted and powerful.
I’ve made the commitment to continue my education so I can offer clients the most effective resume writing and career and interview coaching services in the industry. My writing skills have been enhanced by extensive real life business experience: proposal writing, business plans, economic forecasts, budget analyses, feasibility studies, manuals, job descriptions, business correspondence, advertisements, service brochures … the list goes on.
My career background includes experience as Branch Manager of a large food-service distribution facility. My expertise included sales, purchasing, administration, credit, inventory, warehousing, distribution, human resources, and IT systems. With over 10 years of successful staff recruitment, I had the honor to hire, develop, and enhance a large group of wonderful people and to be directly responsible for the success of this strong team. It has been one of my greatest accomplishments. Prior positions were Credit Manager and Administration Manager for the same company.
Contact Candace Alstad-Davies: Toll-free 1 877 738-8052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about our products and services. If you have a specific need or career-related service that has not been addressed in this website, please let us know. We’ll respond to you as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your interest, and please let colleagues, family, and friends know about our services.
A powerful resume = job interviews = job offers!
“If You Are Not Happy With the Results Your Resume is Generating Then Act Now to Change Your Future”
We look forward to partnering with you in the future,
Review Candace’s credentials here.